In the provision of parking spaces for electric vehicles, we must always distinguish between three groups of vehicles:
- The Chargers are usually not installed in the vehicle.
- The traction battery is usually charged separately from the vehicle.
- Charging stations are in development, a tendency to EnergyBus process is emerging.
- The charger is usually kept in the vehicle.
- Per space, a maximum of 4 vehicles will be connected to a charging station.
- The charger usually has a capacity of up to 1.5kW. More than 3 kW can be expected only in very exceptional cases.
||Three-and four-wheel vehicles
- The charger is carried in the vehicle.
- In most cases, a power of 3 kW per vehicle is sufficient.
- At a charging station can be charged up to 2 - 3 vehicles.
These three groups have different demands on the charging infrastructure and on to the space. Mixing these three groups leads to conflict. A clear separation is therefore necessary.
Parking spaces for electric vehicles
Download Tabelle Markierungen